Strawberry Cough Seeds
A very productive plant of high value as a medicinal herb. Bred for its euphoric, anti-anxiety high, this mostly sativa (approx. 75% Sativa 25% Indica) produces a comfortable and enjoyable, yet powerful, experience. Strawberry cough has long branches, making this beauty a great plant for "sea of green" gardens. It’s a very consistent Purple variety. The quality is in the experience, not so much in the yield, which is average.
CHARACTERISTICS OF STRAWBERRY COUGH SEEDS
- Suitable for both indoors and outdoors
- Sex: Regular Seeds (non-feminized)
- Genotype: 75% Sativa/ 25% Indica
- Cross: Haze & Strawberry Fields
- Indoor flowering period: 65-70 days
- Outdoor harvest time: 3rd - 4th week of Oct.
- Outdoor yield: 2-4 lbs per plant
- Indoor yield: 400-600 g/m2
- Outdoor height: 5 - 10 Feet
- THC Content: 20% +
- CBD Content: 0.1%
Strawberry Cough is an incredible looking plant once it begins to flower.